2013 FCOC Crane Operator Scholarship
The Florida Crane Owners Council was honored to receive two donations of crane operator certification scholarships from the Crane Institute of America and the Crane Inspection and Certification Bureau. The winners will be announced at the September 13th FCOC meeting. Attached are details of each scholarship and the eligibility requirements.
Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant is currently employed by an FCOC member company in good standing and minimum of 1-year continous employment.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Must have minimum 3 years operationg experience on mobile cranes (RT, AT, Crawler telescoping or lattice boom)
- Be physicall able to operate a crane per ASME guidelines.
- Indicate name of FCOC member company you are currently employed with and name of immediate supervisor.