FCOC September 9, 2016 Meeting
On September 9th the FCOC had another successful meeting.
- A big thank you to our sponsor Allied Insurance Brokers.
- An open discussion was had concerning Load Cell Staight Point and the involvement of lift director in B-30.
- A discussion of meeting ideas. Suggestions: (1) Load Cell Straight Point – Wayne Wills,(2) Lift Director – Hank Dutton, (3) B-30 Billy Smith, DOT Maps, Vergie Baine - OSHA
- Tawnia Weiss – President of A1A Software, LLC – “The growing trend of 3 D lift plans in the crane industry” Tawnia demonstrated her online virtual lifts and noted over 2,500 different crane types are currently on the program.
- Jake Morin – ProSight Specialty Insurance – “How to improve driver behavior and reduce claims costs through truck based camera systems.” Jake spoke of the importance of date stamped outward and inward facing camera’s that detail driver behavior before it is a problem and the defense of accidents after a claim.
- Rich McElhaney – AVP Safety & Risk Management – “The Real Cost of Safety” Rich spoke of the importance of proper job planning especially regarding safety.
- Meeting Adjourned 12:10 PM
- Next Meeting : Friday, December 9th, 2016 at 9:00 AM at the Renaissance Orlando