FCOC September 18th Meeting
The Florida Crane Owners Council had another Successful meeting.
- Chairman Randy Strickland reported the FCOC is actively seeking a new executive director. Nominations were requested for Vice Chairman.
- Secretary Jeff McGeary gave a status on membership and asked for feedback on meetings and the website.
- Treasurer Hugo Verez gave a status of the FCOC's finances.
- By conference call Rick Watson of Watson & Associates went over the status of the "No Crane Sales Tax Initiative.
- Loreen Bobo of District 5 F-DOT 1-4 Ultimate Construction Program Manager provided a great speech on the I-4 Highway Project and how to bid on work.
- Robert “Bull” Bulger spoke on how to properly review a lift plan. Billy Smith of NBIS and Bob Berry of Sims Crane provided great questions and commentary.